Who can I donate to?

An organisation must have been awarded donee status by Inland Revenue to be eligible to receive donations through payroll giving. Being on the Charities Register does not automatically qualify a group as a donee organisation.

You can check if the organisation you’d like to donate to is eligible for payroll giving by searching the Inland Revenue Donee Organisations List.

State and state integrated schools or their boards of trustees automatically have approved Inland Revenue donee organisation status and so are eligible for payroll giving.